Thursday 5 January 2012

13 Films of 2011 Represented Through Onomatopoeic Words.

I've been asked by a few people what my top 10 films of 2011 were, but to be honest I haven't really thought about it. I didn't see or review nearly as many films I wanted to for various reasons.

So instead, what I'm going to do rank the films I reviewed on this blog from awful to brilliant with onomatopoeic words to reflect my general mood towards them.

This should suffice. If not, then, wait until 2013 and I'll do a top 10 of 2012.

So, here we go...

13 - The Reef (Errugh)

12 - The Rebound (Ffffffeeeew)

11 - The Roommate (Tut)

10 - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Hmm)

9 - Bad Teacher (Meh)

8 - Arthur (Huh?)

7 - Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (Ummm)

6 - Buried (Mmmmm)

5 - Made in Chelsea (Woohoooo!)

4 - X-Men: First Class (Oooo)

3 - Submarine (Ahh)

2 - Paul (Hahahahahaha)

1 - Senna (Phwwoar)

I would like to just remind you that these were the only films I reviewed on this blog last year. It's not a reflection of my favourite films of the year at all. Films I saw which deserve an honourable mention are 50/50, Breaking Dawn and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, particularly 50/50. Although, I don't think many films I could have watched and reviewed would have beaten Senna. It moved me so much I can remember exactly how I felt as I left the cinema.

So there. Sorry it's not exactly what you wanted, but it is a little bit. Look out for a "Best Things I did in 2011" blog soon...

For now, here's a video of turtles high fiving each other:

No comments:

Post a Comment