So, in 2011 I...
- had my 21st Birthday
- celebrated mine and Jonny's 1 year anniversary
- saw Kate Nash
- saw Guillemots 4 times, and met Fyfe Dangerfield twice
- saw Wicked
- saw Russell Howard
- was in the audience for the Beyonce TV special
- saw a very good friend perform in Wind in the Willows outside
- got Syd
- moved in with the 'The Film Girls'
- left HMV
- started working at Angel Food Bakery
- started my last year of University
- did a talk to 3 groups of A Level students at my old school about Film Journalism
- did work experience at Bullet PR
- volunteered at Empire Big Screen
- was a guest on a radio show in Brighton
- filmed and interviewed at the Empire Jameson Awards and Paul world premiere
- attended the Arthur, Never Let Me Go DVD release and 50/50 press screening
- got invited by BBC to celebrate Mark Kermode's 10 year anniversary in Manchester
- tweeted from the BAFTAs
This was an incredible year with memories I'll treasure for a very long time. Looking back through all these things is quite overwhelming for me. It just goes to show how much you can get done in a year, I guess.
I hope your year was just as eventful as mine, and lets hope 2012 brings some more amazing moments.
Thanks to everyone who was a part of my 2011. You made my year.