Sunday 8 January 2012

2011, you were good to me.

So, in 2011 I...

- had my 21st Birthday

- celebrated mine and Jonny's 1 year anniversary

- saw Kate Nash

- saw Guillemots 4 times, and met Fyfe Dangerfield twice

- saw Wicked

- saw Russell Howard

- was in the audience for the Beyonce TV special

- saw a very good friend perform in Wind in the Willows outside

- got Syd

- moved in with the 'The Film Girls'


- left HMV

- started working at Angel Food Bakery


- started my last year of University

- did a talk to 3 groups of A Level students at my old school about Film Journalism

- did work experience at Bullet PR

- volunteered at Empire Big Screen

- was a guest on a radio show in Brighton

- filmed and interviewed at the Empire Jameson Awards and Paul world premiere

- attended the Arthur, Never Let Me Go DVD release and 50/50 press screening

- got invited by BBC to celebrate Mark Kermode's 10 year anniversary in Manchester

- tweeted from the BAFTAs

This was an incredible year with memories I'll treasure for a very long time. Looking back through all these things is quite overwhelming for me. It just goes to show how much you can get done in a year, I guess. 

I hope your year was just as eventful as mine, and lets hope 2012 brings some more amazing moments.

Thanks to everyone who was a part of my 2011. You made my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment