Wednesday 14 July 2010

What would we do without technology, ay?


Hello. Thought I'd do another personal one to let you know what's going down in The Film Obsession's world.

So basically, I'm really trying to encourage people to talk about film. You have so many conversations on a daily basis about different films you've seen or want to see, so why not tell it to the rest of the world? You can really learn from people and find out new things. This is why I have a discussions tab on my Facebook page. It's a new feature and I'd love people, if they've seen a film, to start a conversation about it. You're most likely not going to be the only one to have watched it and have an opinion. Here's a link to the page: http://www.facebook.com/yllekesyla#!/pages/The-Film-Obsession/119740334732933?ref=ts You'll need to "like" the page first before you can do anything. But that way you can have your say and find out easily when I've done another blog or vlog. That's another thing. I know the videos on YouTube aren't great but it's all a learning curve and I'm trying to get better at talking in front of a camera! Thanks for sticking with it though, I seem to ramble but the more I do, the more I'll get used to it... I hope.


I'm starting a new thing where if you want to do a 10 word review of a film, you can email me them and they will appear here: http://thefilmobsession.tumblr.com/ It's just a way for you to have your say on the films you watch. Send me an email to filmobsession@live.co.uk and I'll let you know when it's up there! Alternatively, just contact me on Facebook!

If you have Twitter, follow me! I usually either mention something crazy that's happened in the film world, quote my friend's weird and wonderful thoughts or just write down silly things I've seen. It's a great place to meet new people. My Twitter account is @KellyAlyse.

I'm gonna be having a few new blogs on the big names this summer including Inception, Toy Story 3 and Scott Pilgrim. Thanks so much for constantly reading, you have no idea how happy it makes me. If you want me to review any films, let me know and I'll get to it!

So, head to Facebook, head to YouTube, head to Tumblr and head to Twitter... God, what would we do without technology, ay? x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment