Wednesday 13 October 2010

Paranormal Activity 2 - The Pre-Event Hype!

Paramount Pictures have created a film that's either likely to make you scream, leave the cinema or inevitably cause you to weep with terror. That's right, Katie will be coming back to haunt our dreams and maybe even our lofts again. Paranormal Activity 2 is released on 22nd October in cinemas across the country ready to thrill you to your core. As it states in the trailer "Nothing can prepare you for what's next"... Or can it? I've been invited, along with other willing journalists and students, to take part in something quite unique and utterly daunting.

On 21st October looming deep underground in London, the London Tombs will be waiting for us; and that means spirits will be too. Going with a series of Paranormal experts, we will be using Ouiji Boards, White Noise boxes and table tipping tricks to name a few so we can find these so called "paranormal activities". After watching the preview screening of the film and experiencing things we thought could only happen in special effects, I'm sure we will have a sleepless night wondering what that noise is outside after this more that fear invoking evening.

Even now, Paranormal Activity still means I haven't been able to have my feet untucked at the bottom of the bed. Maybe this time I'm just not going to be able to be in bed at all. Everything will be revealed on the night of this event. Am I looking forward to it? Yes. Am I preparing myself for the most horrifying night of my life? So freaking much...

If you want to find out more, head to the website
or the Facebook page. Plus, you can watch the trailer on this blog at the top of the page...

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I. Cannot. Wait. For. This. Movie.

    Watching the damn thing is enough for me so I'll leave the London Tombs to you! Sounds awesome though!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete