Tuesday 25 May 2010

What I'm getting up to...

I know I don't usually do blogs like this, but I thought you might like to know as you are my lovely readers and may wonder what's gwanin' in my life right now...

I've just finished doing reviews for ThreeWeeks covering The Brighton Fringe Festival which was really fun. Some of the shows were absolutely bizarre but brilliant; Brighton's such a cool place to be. If you wanted, they're all on the ThreeWeeks website so you can give 'em a look. They're mainly comedy and visual art reviews, but I did a couple of jazz music reviews too. I felt a bit like Howard Moon sitting in the audience for that stuff.

As you might of seen from the link at the side, I'm going to start doing a video blog on YouTube. Still all to do with film, I'm gonna do 1 minute film reviews on the blogs I post on here just to mix it up a bit. I don't know how successful they'll be but it's worth a shot, right?!

I've almost finished my first year of University too which is kinda scary... It's gone so quickly, and seems to be a bit of an alcohol related blur. But I have done some awesome things and met some really great friends so it's been a really great experience.

Over the summer I'll probably just be writing and talking about more films, working at HMV and maybe actually getting a tan in the British sun if that's possible. My legs are so white the Snow Queen would be jealous right now.

Anywho, that's what I'm doing. Keep a look out for the YouTube page. The first blog should be coming to you verrry soon. Thanks so much for reading all this time. It's something I love doing and to share it with you guys is just a lovely thing.

Bye for now,
Kelly Alyse.

No comments:

Post a Comment