Friday 11 February 2011

Live at the BAFTAs on Sunday, February 13th

So, as I write for the wonderful Blogomatic3000, they've kindly sent me to the BAFTA awards taking place on Sunday 13th February. 

Standing on the red carpet for when the talent arrive, I'll be tweeting away to all you lovely readers. My name is @KellyAlyse, funnily enough.

Don't worry if you don't have Twitter, a live feed will be on this blog straight from my account in the centre of the screen so all you'll need to do is refresh evert 10 minutes or so.

I'll be letting you know about the talent arriving, the dresses and suits they wear and any surprise activities that occur.

After that, you can sit back and watch the ceremony on TV.

This all starts from about 4.30pm so I hope you all get a chance to take a look!

Kelly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment