Friday 26 November 2010

Because who doesn't want to watch all the Disney films every week of the year?

After watching this video, I don't think I've ever been so excited for a promotional event.



To go with the release of "Tangled" (Disney's modern feminist spin on the Rapunzel tale) BFI Southbank are showing every release from this world famous animation studio Disney, starting off with a special preview screening of Tangled on 16th January, 2011 (which is released on 28th of that month) and then every week after that, in chronological order we will be able to see all the films produced from this company.

This doesn't include Pixar because they're a seperate company from the Disney animation, so we're only watching true delights such as Sleeping Beauty (1959), Fantasia (1940), Aladdin (1992) and  all your other childhood favourites.

Excited? Me? Always. I love a chance to promote my favourite animated characters of all time - The 3 Good Fairies.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Not gonna lie, I still love me some Disney...and old school Disney at that. Pixar has never really razzed my berries all that much. The Little Mermaid is my all-time fave Disney flick. Such a good soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete